Sep 19, 2017

About Me

Welcome to my nest.
My name is Amanda, homeschooling mom to 5 children. Here I will write about our homeschool adventures, large family life, home cooking, and anything else mom related.

I have been a stay home mom nearly since I have been a mom. I have only worked outside of the home when our family needed it. Thankfully that was only a handful of times as I have wanted to be a stay home mom since I found out I was pregnant with our first baby.
I have been married for 12yrs. Like I said before we have 5 kids.
 Aaliyah is 13, Haylee is 11, Brayden is 8, Hadley is 4, and Raegan is just a few days shy of being 2 months old.
We have a dog named Lizzy who is an Airedale and live in a log home in the great north of Michigan.

I hope you stick around for more blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment