Nov 11, 2017

How To Store Breast Milk

I am very blessed to have an overflow of milk for my baby. I have so much that I am able to donate. If you follow me on Instagram you already know I am on exclusive pumping mom. In a day a can typically pump 64 to 74ounces. My baby only eats about 25 ounces a day.

So I put together this video to show you what I do with all my extra milk. I hope this helps anyone who is needing some ideas on how they can store their milk. This is the best way that I know how to store breast milk. If you do something differently I would love to know what that is!
Enjoy the video!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I loved your video so helpful! I am a first time mom and an exlusive pumper as well and it is hard to know what to do for organization! I am overproducing as well, about 58-72 ounces a day ... if you don't mind me asking what kind of pump do you use?

    ReplyDelete