Nov 29, 2017

20 Random Facts About Me


I have been MIA from my blog over the last few weeks. Thanksgiving was a busy here for us and the kick start to holiday activities. I finally have some down time to write and decided to do something fun. So here are 20 random facts about me!




  1.  I don't like fruit. Not even juice. 
  2. I love chocolate.
  3. I wanted to be a storm chaser. 
  4. I was pregnant with my first child when I was 17.
  5. I got married at 17.
  6. I'm kind of obsessed with essential oils. 
  7. I never wanted kids when I was growing up.
  8. Once on a career test it said I should be a bus driver. 
  9. I hate matching up socks.
  10. I have my kids match up socks. hahaha. 
  11. I went to college for a year.
  12. I'm currently binge watching Full House.  
  13. I'd rather text than talk on the phone. 
  14. I hate needles. 
  15. I love Burt's Bee baby products.
  16. I never thought I would have a blog.
  17. I never planned to homeschool.
  18. I love being a housewife.
  19. I love to sing...in the car...by myself.
  20. It takes me forever to finish a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment